These are the primary aims and objectives:
- To provide a happy, safe, child centred, caring environment that is stimulating and challenging for children and most importantly fun.
- To offer high quality pre-school care and education in partnership with parents to children in our setting which is appropriate to their stage of development and following the pre-school curriculum outlined by the Department of Education.
- Each child is encouraged to develop through child-initiated play alongside planned activities, the skills and attitudes needed to achieve their full potential.
- A child's natural desire for knowledge will be encouraged and opportunities for its development enhanced by observing the child to assess their stage of development, and subsequently by forward planning, encouragement, facilitating supporting, guiding and appropriate teaching to reinforce his/her learning.
- To offer equality of opportunity to all children and families within our setting, showing mutual respect, tolerance and understanding at all times.
- We aim to meet each child's needs within a group setting with regard to the needs and rights of other children within the group.
- To provide an environment that adheres to the religious ethos of Edgware and District Reform Synagogue and the Reform movement.