Edgware & Hendon Reform Synagogue
118 Stonegrove
Edgware HA8 8AB

Are you a UK taxpayer?

If so, you can use Gift Aid to make your donations (and eligible membership fees) go further by completing this declaration. We can claim Gift Aid tax relief of 25p on every pound you give. 

Complete this form and submit it.

EHRS Gift Aid Declaration

Membership Number (if possible): (Can be found on your membership subscription statement)

I confirm that I am a taxpayer and that I want the charity to treat all donations  I make from the date of this declaration and in the past four years until I notify you otherwise as Gift Aid donations

By completing full name and date below this will be acceptable as an electronic signature

I can confirm that this Gift Aid Declaration was completed by me electronically on this date

Full name and date*


  • If your declaration covers donations you may make in the future, please notify the charity if you change your name and address while the declaration is still in force.
  • You can cancel this Declaration at any time by notifying the charity
  • You must pay an amount of income tax and/or capital gains tax at least equal to the amount that the charity reclaims on your donations in the current tax year.
  • If your circumstances change and you no longer pay enough income or capital gains tax to cover the amount claimed by the charity, you can cancel your declaration
  • If you pay tax at the higher rate, you can claim further tax relief via your Self Assessment tax return (Higher rate taxpayers can claim back the difference between basic rate and higher rate tax.)